NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: McDonald's McDelivery Items Feedback Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes”), brought to you by McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Sponsor”), and is governed by these Official Rules. To enter, you (“you” or “Participant”) must be 18 years of age or older, a resident of the United States of America, and a member of the DeliveryTime! community at the start of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner it deems appropriate.
2. THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins 8:30am CST on Friday, April 19, 2019 and concludes 5:30pm CST on Thursday, April 25, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Entry Period").
3. TO ENTER: McDonald's DeliveryTime! community will post a survey for feedback on merchandise. To enter, complete the survey during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Each participant can only enter once.
4. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: On Monday, April 29, McDonald’s will randomly select twenty winners from among all eligible individuals who participated in the survey. Winners will be sent an email within 48 hours of the drawing. Winners must submit contact information and mailing address via email within 1 week of being notified to receive prize as specified by Sponsor and on dates designated by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited.
5. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. By submitting an Entry in the Sweepstakes, you hereby warrant and represent that your entry conforms to the requirements set forth herein. Entries must be in English.
6. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS: Twenty (20) Prizes: a t-shirt, ARV: $5.99. Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, or substituted except by Sponsor who may, at its sole discretion, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participants agree (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding, (b) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated franchisees, companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activities and (c) except where legally prohibited, winner grants (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image and biographical information and statements and the Entry for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
8. GENERAL PROVISIONS: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for not receiving entries, no matter what the reason even if known in advance, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, or who attempt to participate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In case of dispute, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules.
McDonald’s USA, LLC, 110 Carpenter St., Chicago, IL 60607.